Brodhead School District
Home Of The Cardinals
Student Services / Special Education
- Q:Who should I contact if I think my child needs more help learning?
- A:First, talk with your child's teacher. If you still have concerns, talk with the school principal or the school psychologist.
- Q:Who do I talk to if my child has a medical concern?
- A:Our district's school nurse will talk with you to understand your child's needs and develop a plan to manage the medical concern at school.
- Q:Who do I talk with if our family is homeless?
- A:Talk with the building Principal or the Director of Pupil Services.
Gifted and Talented
- Q:Who should I talk with if I think my child is gifted?
- A:School Psychologist